3/01/2013

Efoxcity.

Hi peeople, today i wanna talk about Efoxcity, an international online shop with looots of really cool stuff at attainable prices like this:
lovelovelove 


There you can find (among other things) casual dresses for women, 
 cheap party dresses , homecoming dresses online , different types of jewelry for your daily looks, wedding party dresses and men's clothing . You can also check out their facebook's page here , their Pinterest here and their polyvore here . You'll  get instant 5% off on any purchase from the store if u rate them at Google Plus, Tweet or Like on Facebook.
Sooo remember : ->Efoxcity, check it out, share with your friends if u want and see you there!

10 comentarios:

Holly-Bella Cassell dijo...

awwww thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm your new follower (let's get you to 1000, shall we? haha!) hope you'll come and follow me? you look super cool <3 kiss from the UK! XX

http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

Adelajda dijo...

nice things!

Levi (tlnique) dijo...

That dress, love it! Imma take a look! :)

Enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway and win a watch of your own choice!
www.tlnique.blogspot.com

GitaRegina dijo...

thanks for your suggest on my blog dear
I love your blog, and definetely follow you, hope you can follow me back <3
anyway, thanks for sharing this post.. love that dress x)

xo,
G

Martina dijo...

Joder, que pasada de marca. Entré en la página y me enamoré de todo!
Lastima que no sepa bien como comprar online, no me fio mucho la verdad.
Un besito!

Tania Guede Fernández dijo...

Muchas gracias por tu comentario! :) Como me gusta la marca, ya me has creado nuevas necesidades, jaja!

Te sigo ;), sabes dónde estoy por si te apetece seguirme también :)

Besos

http://makeithappenbytania.blogspot.com.es/

meu petit closet dijo...

buahhh!! me encanta la chupa negra, es chulísima! :)
Un besito,

Mireia

Victoria Tracker dijo...

tiene una pinta estupenda! voy a echarle un vistazo ahora mismito!!

Patricia Rico y Yael Rodriguez dijo...

who's that cool men??

Love his style!

Kisses
Patry
http://www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

shades of voguish dijo...

great jacket!

aga
http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/